Monday 30 July 2018

I will fix wordpress issues, bugs or errors

I will fix wordpress issues, bugs or errors












About:


If you decide to work with me, I can guarantee you will have my absolute dedication in order for you to be satisfied and for you to get a product which would fulfill all of your demands.

I work full time, including weekends and holidays as well.

Are you facing any issues, errors and problems in WordPress website? Then you are at the right place.

What i am doing:

WordPress installation (Manually or automatically)
Update WordPress old version to new version
Theme installation (manually or automatically)
♦ Theme customization

Theme modification
Child theme creation
Add new sidebar and widgets area
♦ Theme layout changing

♦ Plugins installation and configuration
Fixing CSS error
Fixing responsive issue
♦ Add new custom post type like post

My full commitment to your project



Please Contact me before ordering, so we can discuss about your project and for you to receive the website of your desire.


Thank you, I hope to hear from you soon.

Have a great day !

Reviews


eugenyz:Delivered a good work for a good price.

sumonarm:Great Experience. Love to work again.

abigroman:I'm tired of dealing with \

sumonarm:Great person to work with. Hope to work again.

helpmelisa:Great job! Highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment