Monday 30 July 2018

I will do wordpress migration faster

I will do wordpress migration faster












About:

I am a WordPress expert, Developing websites on WordPress is a part of my hobby. In my freelancing life, i have designed lots of WordPress websites. Long ago, I was thinking to start a WordPress migration service on Fiverr, so I started this gig.

If you are looking for a hassle-free and the fastest WordPress site migration service then you are at the right place because I will transfer your Website to a new host as quickly as possible.

I will Migrate:

  • MYSQL
  • Domains
  • Subdomains
  • WordPress Files
  • Images
  • Themes
  • Plugins
  • Any host to Any host

If you are looking to transfer multiple websites then you can use one gig for one domain or website.

Always contact me first before placing the order. If you have understood everything then you can place the order directly.

Read the F.A.Q for further information.

Reviews


simonb2016:Great guy, very helpful and understanding

solomon1a:Great buyer

kyunglee:Amazingly helpful and great!

kyunglee:Amazing again!!!

solomon1a:Great buyer


No comments:

Post a Comment