Monday 30 July 2018

I will do any wordpress customization and fix issue

I will do any wordpress customization and fix issue












About:

if you are looking for customization, bug fixing, page redesign or any other related problem of your wordPress website, then this gig would be perfect choice for you!

My Service list 
  • wordPress installation and customization 
  • plugin and slider for wordpress
  • Website speed optimization  
  • widgets / menus / categories setting 
  • slow loading / cache issues
  • entire theme update/upgrade
  • css issues 
  • pages layout issues
  • page redesign
  • Fix Word-Press Errors. 



Let me know If you've any question before placing an order, I will be happy to answer.

*Delivery should in most cases be anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 Hours. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment