Sunday 29 July 2018

I will install your desire theme and made like demo as theme live preview and minor customization

I will install your desire theme and made like demo as theme live preview and minor customization












About:

“Don’t send offer directly,you must message me first for discussion “


**Please send me a message before you make an order. Its very important ! We should discuss first about what you need. I always do a quick reply.


24 hours delivery time.


*** Wordpress theme install  , wordpress theme edit , wordpress theme customization and woocommerce customization and plugins customization ***


I will change , modify and customize your wordpress website.


If you want to modify your theme then i can help you with that.

Total gigs and delivery time is dependent on your projects requirements.  Please contact me with any questions before placing an order! and I look forward to working with you !

If you work with me I promise you will be extremely happy with the end results & it will be same as demo. You can get Refund if you are not happy with my Work.

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
100% FEEDBACK & Customer Satisfaction

Best Regards

Reviews


gildwardmaduro:Great work and fast work

williamsalex339:awesomeness ... great work

mdngagani:He was great person and will always available for him,anytime!\r\nThank you very much.

emanuelusa63:does a good job and is always willing to make edits without problem!!

paulacox:super provider


No comments:

Post a Comment