Saturday 28 July 2018

I will increase your Google Page Speed Insights to 80%

I will increase your Google Page Speed Insights to 80%












About:

Need more speed on your mobile and desktop Wordpress Load times? Beat Google Speed Insights before your site takes a penalty from Google. Your site will be judged on Mobile SEO rather then desktop with the next Google Update. Don't lose your rankings.

As a bonus I will also increase your GTmetrix score as well. No one will do a better job the I will, I'm an expert and have built and optimized 100's of Wordpress sites.

I've tried all the Gigs on Fiverr for render blocking and non were able to remove and real blocking issues.

I will remove render blocking CSS and JS (no other Gig does this on Fiverr for real)

I will setup cacheing for your site in several levels

I will guarantee speed and performance increase or I'll do the work again!

I can setup CDNs Easy DNS or any other speed increasing services

You won't get better performance from any other gig. I test your site many times while I work out the perfect level of optimization for your site.

Reviews


geraldherrma563:Second time i have used him awesome job in speed tuning my mobile speed is 96 and desktop is 91 i am very happy

mister_ali:best quality work with great dynamic

geraldherrma563:Total Awesome work he went above and beyond will use again

ajdurden:Great buyer

omiville22:Excellent communication. Quality and fast delivery! Will definitely order again


No comments:

Post a Comment