Sunday 29 July 2018

I will fix wordpress errors, edit wordpress or edit wordpress theme

I will fix wordpress errors, edit wordpress or edit wordpress theme












About:

I will fix or make any changes in your Wordpress website. it includes

✓ Wordpress fix
✓ Wordpress errors
✓ Wordpress theme customization
✓ Wordpress Plugin fix
✓ Adding new text or editing the current text
✓ Errors in moving website
✓ Errors after changing the hosting or URL
✓ BLANK screen
✓ Wordpress optimization
✓ Google Products integration (e.g: Webmaster, Analytics)

If the issue you are having currently is not listed please Send me a Message and i will assist you.

Work until you are satisfied.
Unlimited revisions
it's always good to discuss first if you have multiple issues in your site.. so we avoid any cancellation.

Happy ordering

Regards

Reviews


brw_miami:Thank you !!

mellowe575:Great communication, he was able to understand all that I asked for

raiabdullah:Thank you vey much. glad you liked my services

extractjuicebar:good work great product

raiabdullah:pleasure working with him


No comments:

Post a Comment