Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will update content on your wordpress site.

I will update content on your wordpress site.












About:

I will edit/update the content on your Wordpress site.  Content can include text & images.  Video & audio is also a possibility, if the necessary plugins are available.  Pricing starts at $10 (up to 1000 words) per page.  Turn around time varies, but I'm usually able to get things done within 24 hours, depending on the number of pages, or the complexity of the job.

I also offer custom development work at $25 per hour.  I can set it up so that you can purchase 1 hour blocks until you are happy with the results.

NOTE: Please contact me first, to make sure I'm able to take on your request, before buying my services.  Thank you!

Reviews


mediabrit:Always a pleasure working with this seller.

jwwebdev:Great repeat client! Always look forward to helping them out!

mediabrit:Great work no hassle, quick and very knowledgeable.

jwwebdev:Always a pleasure to work with this client, thx!!!

urucorp:Very good worker. Nice job!!


No comments:

Post a Comment