Tuesday 31 July 2018

I will fix wordpress or shopify & make it super speed

I will fix wordpress or shopify & make it super speed












About:

NEED A WORDPRESS amp; SHOPIFY GURU ?
I am a Expert here for your Help :)


[ JUST ORDER ON THIS SERVICE amp; GET YOUR WORDPRESS or SHOPIFY SITE FIXED WITHIN 10 MINUTE !! ------ 100% GUARANTEE ]


About me: I am a wordpress developer and working on all types of task for more than 5+ years. I am doing wordpress amp; E-commerce website making, theme developing, theme customization, plugin development, redesign wordpress and fix any errors ETC.


I can also help you on following tasks ....


✓fixing php errors

✓fixing wordpress errors

✓theme customization

✓fixing e-commerce site errors

✓fixing product uploading errors

✓ fixing wordpresstheme css issues

✓ speed up website

✓ fixing Shopify Website

✓ Shopify customization

✓plugin errors

✓custom themes

✓Installation and setup



"Please note that it's 1 gig per small task"



If you have more than 1 task or a big project, you can contact me in my inbox to discuss it and get a custom quote.

Reviews


romanmashkin:great communication!

riyaj_99:Outstanding Experience !!

bestdesiredjob:I'm highly satisfied with his service highly recommended

riyaj_99:Outstanding Experience! !

snirdavid:Fast and good as always


No comments:

Post a Comment