Saturday 28 July 2018

I will customize wordpress theme as you want

I will customize wordpress theme as you want












About:

<------My Services------>
1) I will customize your site as you want.
2) I will edit HTML and CSS codes.
3) I will edit PHP codes.
4) I will change the appearance of your site as you want.
5) I will make your site responsive.
6) I will clone any wordpress site as you refer to clone.

WORDPRESS is everywhere, so maximum people like to use WORDPRESS as their CMS. But everyone can not make their site like as what they want.
I am here to customize your WORDPRESS site as you want. I will customize your site and make it attractive  for your visitor and client.
I ensure you the quality of work but I your co-operation. Without these I can not do anything.

The total value of the gig can be increased, Its depends on your contents and requirements of your site.


<-----Why order my gig?------>
Your satisfaction is my first priority, therefore modification/s is included. 
Expect quality and timely results.
This affordable and highly-efficient gig could give real value to your money.

Thank you.

Reviews


nickwalsh:very good service

mrwpmaster:Great experience

freotech:Outstanding work from mrwpmaster. He overdelivered. Very professional and would highly recommend to anyone wanting an expert in wordpress.

shivateja2406:Great Seller. Will come back to him again..

mrwpmaster:great buyer. nice experience


No comments:

Post a Comment