Monday 30 July 2018

I will fix all bugs in your website and make as many alterations as you want in theme.

I will fix all bugs in your website and make as many alterations as you want in theme.












About:

8-Years * of working experience with WordPress Development & WordPress, Troubleshooting

Looking for WP Problem Fixing Expert? I am confident that I won't disappoint you ! You are on 100% Right GIG.

✓ Fix WordPress 

✓ Fix any kind of Theme, Plugin Issues or problem
 
✓ Add any kind of Features or Build Custom Functionalities

✓ Fix CSS problems in WP template 

✓ Customization of WordPress themes

✓ Development of a New Plugin as per your requirements

✓ Moving WP website to another server

✓ Installation and setup

✓ Setup WP theme exact like its demo


100% Satisfactory services with 100% Refund.

You can have multiple revisions.

>>> Free consulting <<<

Reviews


gerroldc:I like how vjcoolsharma went step by step with me over my website fixing the bugs that was left in my website by now it run clean and bugs free I it needed bad so thanks again for your help now we on are next project.

vjcoolsharma:Thank you so much!! Looking forward to work with you on next.

bobbiedouglas:Awesome seller. Went above and beyond to make sure all my needs are meet. Definitely recommend!!!

vjcoolsharma:Thank you so much. Hope to work with you again!

vettcross:vjcoolsharma is one of the best Fiverr gig providers I have dealt with. Going to be starting another project with him soon. Definitely recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment