Saturday 28 July 2018

I will develop website or plugin

I will develop website or plugin












About:

PLEASE SEND ME MESSAGE BEFORE PLACING ORDER TO AVOID CHANCES OF CANCELLATION 

Do you want me to remove bugs, issues, problems or errors from your word press website quickly and professionally?
Don't worry 

I will fix WordPress issues,WordPress errors or wordpress problems within a day.

Basic Gig Includes ?
- Fix Layout Issues
- Fix Login Problem
- Fix wordpress Issues
- Fix Woocommerce plugin bugs.
- Fix PHP, HTML & CSS Errors
- Fix Plugins Issues
- Fix wordpress errors
- Installation and setup
- Fix wordpress problems
......AND much more!

Reviews


mikeemoo:Once again, absolutelly amazing experience with a true professional.....\n\nFantastic skill set....\n\nThanks again Mubeen....

wpmubeen:Thank you very much Mike

mikeemoo:Hi Mubeen thanks for taking care of the issue that i had....I really do appreciate the support..... you are amazing.....

wpmubeen:Thank you very much

ilanavangeijn:Easy to communicate and fixed my issue quickly. Great service. Will work with this seller again!


No comments:

Post a Comment