Sunday 29 July 2018

I will fix wordpress errors quickly and make it professional

I will fix wordpress errors quickly and make it professional












About:

*******Hey Welcome! To my Gig fix wordpress *******


Your wordpress website showing problems or errors.Full professional top notch developer is here to help you.

Fixation must need to be done as soon as possible but in accurate and professional way. Don't worry Leave it to me. I will fix wordpress errors, issues and problems to make it professional so your clients and visitors will be happy.

I will fix wordpress Errors

✔Wordpress, Theme, Plugin Installation and Updating

✔Login and server side issues 500,400,403

✔Broken Themes and Plugins

✔Header, Logo, Menu Bar, Side Bar, Slider,Layout Issues

✔Images alignments, Colors

✔Contact Forms

✔Widget Areas

✔Responsiveness

✔Woo commerce Product and Payment Integration

✔Any Custom HTML, CSS and PHP

Every error has different level so your cooperation is very important


Why me?

  • 1 year+ experience of 40+ projects with 5 star rating
  • Fast and accurate delivery with 100% staisfication

Reviews


dianna235:Great seller. The job was done on time and all my issues were fixed. Thank you for the extra stuff that you fixed even I didn't notice and you said everything was included and no extra charge. You are very nice and honest man. I am glad I chose you. If I have any problem in the future I will definitely get back to you.

osamamanzoor4:Thank youuu very much Sir!

sexydelights:Very quick service to take care of my issue

osamamanzoor4:Thank you so much!!

powerman2:My website made by Osama is amazing, for the short period of time I got fully working commercial website that is going to make me some money :). Communication was exellent, fast respond and changes that i wanted were made on the fly. Great and honest guy. Thank you for making me a great website. I will be back


No comments:

Post a Comment