Monday 30 July 2018

I will design a beautiful wordpress website

I will design a beautiful wordpress website












About:

Please contact me before ordering to discuss all requirements.

I offer complete WordPress website design with customization. From a simple brochure website to an advanced e-Commerce solution with an integrated forum or membership website, i can create the ultimate solution to meet your goals and objectives.

I provide:

  • WordPress Installation and Setup on Your Hosting
  • Premium Theme of Your or My Choice
  • Old website redesign or migration to new hosting/domain
  • Demo Content Installation
  • Plugins Installation. There would no cost of adding additional plugins as you can have unlimited premium plugins
  • Newsletter, Optins, Popups 
  • Responsive & Google Friendly Design
  • Ecommerce Installation & Setup
  • 100%  Customer Satisfaction

I provide FREE complete ongoing support with no cost at all; for 30 days.


ORDER NOW!!

Reviews


dj_frost:Always keep coming back to Sally, she is responsible and trustworthy! :)

sallycee:Great client. I look forward for his projects.

mike20ng:I will use her skills again. She delivered a great piece of work.

sallycee:Thank you very much. Very supportive buyer. I look forward to working with you.

c_gabriel99:I was looking for a very specific way to do something on my website. Seller showed me a more efficient way of doing it that made the process seamless. No other seller considered looking at my problem in a new and creative way. For this I am extremely grateful. \n\nI will be using seller again in the future with my projects. \n\nI recommend 100%


No comments:

Post a Comment