Sunday 29 July 2018

I will create a wordpress website or wordpress website design

I will create a wordpress website or wordpress website design












About:

Welcome to my gig, I have been in the field of  WordPress Website design  and web development for 6 years and 5 years in digital marketing, that comes with the confidence to deliver the best.

The past 6 years have seen me helping companies in different field bring their fantasy to reality with amazing designs.

To achieve a perfect design, I will understand your target audience and proceed to design a top-notch website and with my digital marketing skills, integrate strategic   call to actions to compel the order of your product or service.

WHY HIRE ME?

  • Certified experience in WordPress website design and digital marketing.

  •  Outstanding communication skills and Fluent in English

  • I will understand your project before giving you a quote

  • 3 weeks support after delivery

  •  100% Money Back Guarantee if not satisfied

What You Get

  • Creative and responsive  WordPress website  , WordPress  Blog , Ecommerce site, sales page, squeeze page and landing pages.

  • Configure domain and host.

  • Free technical support.

I will like to understand your project to be at best with it, please send me a message before ordering my gig.

Reviews


monlen:Always a pleasure working with you

davaan:Thanks once again, I really appreciate the fat tip.

monlen:Reliable, trusted and always delivers. Will continue to use this gig when ever a project that is within his expertise is needed. I recommend this Gig.

davaan:Great buyer here on fiverr, really nice to work with, outstanding experience.

nobliq:once more, he delivered an excellent job. so professional and timely


No comments:

Post a Comment