Monday 30 July 2018

I will develop and customize word press website for you

I will develop and customize word press website for you












About:

Are you looking for someone for customization of your WordPress website? 

You come at the right place, my experience and skills enables me to complete the following tasks rapidly and efficiently for you. 

  • Installation of WordPress. 
  • Installation of WordPress theme.
  • Installation of Plugin.
  • Fixing WordPress errors 
  • Website Migration or Backup
  • Customization of theme
  • White screen error
  • Database Connection issues
  • Plugin Customization

What are you looking for? 
Order Now!!! For best quality of work. 
Please contact me if you need custom order. Thanks  

Reviews


kofter83:Great service

wpress_guru:My best wishes are always with you Sir. I am very grateful to you for enabling me again to serve you. Thanks so much.

k2silicon:fastest delivery i ever seen

wpress_guru:Always pleasure to assist you Sir…

fiqasya:He responds promptly and delivers everything according to my requirements. He also charges reasonably. Thanks for all your help, Farukkh.


No comments:

Post a Comment