Sunday 29 July 2018

I will fix wordpress issue and wordpress errors

I will fix wordpress issue and wordpress errors












About:

In this gig, I will fix your any WordPress errors. Check some of the errors name.

  • WordPress Core file error
  • Theme error
  • Plugin error
  • Internal serve error
  • Database connection failed
  • 404 page not found
  • Woocommerce Plugin error
  • Login error
  • Image Uploading problem
  • Email issues(Email is not sending to your mail)
  • etc


If you have any other error that are not listed here, Please also contact with me with your error.

Note: 1 error = 1 basic gig

Don't wait . just order and keep your website error free.

Thank you

Jobayer

Reviews


tknoble:Great delivery. Job completed as expected.

tknoble:Terrific delivery​!

mkingoxford:Saved my ass again. Thanks jobayer!

jobayerhossan:Thank you so much!

mkingoxford:Another great job


No comments:

Post a Comment