Sunday 29 July 2018

I will fix wordpress issues, errors or problems

I will fix wordpress issues, errors or problems












About:

Do you have a WordPress issue that is driving you mad? You need help,  Let me solve your problems now!

I can help you to fix :

◈ Fixing WordPress errors

◈ Website Migration or Backup

◈ Customization of theme

◈ Error Establishing Database Connection.

◈ Fixing Plugin issues

◈ Theme installation & configuration

◈ Fixing WordPress theme CSS issues

. . . .Everything related to WordPress can be Done here!

So, what are you waiting for?
Contact me NOW, with your details. I will respond you in A MINUTE!

Note: 
This gig is for a small task.
Please Contact me first before placing the order! That will help you to get a better experience with me. 




Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment