Sunday 29 July 2018

I will migrate wordpress , wordpress migration

I will migrate wordpress , wordpress migration












About:

Top rated seller with 100% positive reviews! In this gig i'll migrate wordpress self hosted site from one host to another and one domain to another. Or, both in same time.. ORDER NOW and meet with an expert! Check out my GIG EXTRAS if you need more works. 

-One host to another
-One domain to another
-subdomain to main domain
-subfolder to root

Here are list of few popular host with those i working frequently...
Hostgator, Godaddy, Bluehost, A2 host, Hostmonster, 1and1,  iPage, Justhost, Siteground, 123-reg,  Dreamhost, Namecheap, Fatcow, Network Solutions, Plesk etc etc.

 ✪ What I'll need to complete order:
  • hosting/cpanel login for both source and destination site
  • wordpress login of source site

IMMEDIATE service also available. Will cost extra $10 for immediate service. Please send me a message to check immediate availability. 

Please send me a message if you have any question.

Reviews


markroberts721:great once again thanks

atiqbd4ever:Thank you!

kopieknarf:due to lack of my knowledge in the beginning I was searching a bit how to upload files, but seller helped adequately and effectively.

atiqbd4ever:Thank you for the order.

chriswun:Very good and fast work!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment