Saturday 28 July 2018

I will install wordpress,theme and demo for you

I will install wordpress,theme and demo for you












About:

Just Bought a new Domain and hosting and want to Install Wordpress

You are on right place

Here meet the expert of Installation wordpress on domain and install theme on wodpress and all other plugins specially the demo import section. I will import demo as like your theme demo
Also i can customize the demo as per your requirement.
I will give you these services


  1. Wordpress Installation
  2. Theme Installation
  3. Import Demo and setup
  4. Plugins Installation
  5. Widgets Installation & Configuration
  6. Demo Customization
 You need to provide me:

  1. Theme Package with all theme files and demo content and documentation (If you not have theme Don't worry " You can ask me for theme or anything")
  2. Purchased Plugins (If you have)
  3. Wordpress Admin Access 
  4. Cpanel hosting or FTP access
 
   I am sure you will love my work as i have positive ratings before,  trust me.

   Inbox me before placing an order
   THANK YOU :) 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment