Sunday 29 July 2018

I will add 15 products and you will be able to add unlimited more.

I will add 15 products and you will be able to add unlimited more.












About:

WordPress Design and Development

450+ Projects Completed. I believe in Quality Work and Great Customer Service. If you are in need of an Amazing Wordpress Website then you are in the right place.


Gig Details:


• If the content of the website is not ready then don’t worry. I will use dummy content on the website. You can do unlimited changes on the website later on with its user-friendly dashboard. No coding required! This will help you save time and money in the long run.


• I have a huge stock of premium Word Press themes. So if you have a theme in mind then you can save cost by sending me a message to confirm its availability. You will need to buy the theme if you want theme license.


• I also do custom Wordpress website design and development. Please send me a message to discuss the details.


• Please provide login details for your hosting before I start work or I will deliver completed work in zipped files.


This gig has a list of satisfied clients and I want you to be one as well. I am humble and courteous and always ready to answer your questions :)

Reviews


meredithwallis:Inam was very responsive even when the project took longer than expected. He made sure every piece of the website was working to my specifications.

dansmith758:Did what I asked without question, website looks good and for a good price.

raoinam92:One of my fav clients! Just exceptional and extremely understanding!\r\n\r\n

hesedministries:It was great working with Inam, will consider using again on future projects.

irenocchia:Great guy, respectful and available, he will make everything to let you satisfy! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment