Tuesday 14 January 2020

Convert Html To Awesome Wordpress Website











About:

Hi, I am bhagat and i have 4 years of experience in this field. I can converting your html to WordPress website with flexible back end features. I am also solving if have any bug or issue in your WordPress blog / website.

Some features

√ Neat and clean and flexible back end

√ Easy to handle

√ Cool options for changing site content.

√ Custom options

√ Install SEO plugin if you asked

√ Uploading content, For that charge can extra

√ Uploading products, For that charge can extra

Converting charges is depend on your website functionality so please contact to me in inbox before placing order.

I would be happy if you share my gig to help your friend.

Also I can create awesome WordPress site or WordPress theme from html, converting your html to mobile friendly website. So using all of these skills i can create a Perfect professional website for you. 

Thanks

Bhagat

Reviews


:

Excellent service, I will definitely use Bhagat for other WordPress website. Very patience and very skillful guy. Thank you Bhagat once again.

:

very good!!!

:

Yes thank you

:

It's always a pleasure to work with Bhagat

:

Very responsive and helpful. Excellent work, I'm very happy with the new site :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment