Sunday 19 January 2020

Fix Wordpress Errors Or Wordpress Issues In 24 Hours











About:

I am professional WordPress developer. I am frontend as well as backend developer.

I have more than 6 years of experience in programming. 

I will customize your theme, fix bugs, add features and make a complete WordPress site for you.



Contact me for quality work.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic seller, he is able to work outside the box and very helpful!

Seller's Response:

Man you are fast and great at this!

Seller's Response:

He was very nice and the communication was good. Although my expectations was different and there was miscommunication pertaining to the work between us. The news feed wasn't what I wanted to present on my website as I want it to stream and flow off the website. I had to install my own photos. I wanted certain page to be more revised and..

:

Thank you very much :)

:

great job on this yet again




No comments:

Post a Comment