Thursday 16 January 2020

Customize Wordpress Themes And Plugins











About:

If you are getting any error in your WordPress website then I will fix any of your WordPress error.


The services I provide includes:



 ✔ Design and Customization Error Fix



 ✔ WordPress Plugins and Themes Error Fix


 ✔ PHP / Html / CSS / jQuery or SQL database related Errors Fix



 ✔ Woo-commerce and Shopify related Issues Fix



 ✔ Fix Google Map / Contact Form / Social Media integration Issues



 ✔ Fix 404 Errors


✔ Fix Image Upload and Other Image related Issues



✔ Fix 404 Errors


✔ WordPress RSS Feed Error Fix


✔ Fix any other Errors you are getting on your WordPress website


✔ I can also do any kind of Theme and Plugin code Customization



My Guarantee: With my Packages, your site will look as if you hired a top class Web Design Agency! See the feedback I receive to understand my work ethic.



Please contact me for a custom quote!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

worked hard until the job was completed successfully. Like working with

Seller's Response:

Happy to work with him.Experienced Buyer.Highly Recomended. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience. Great Seller!

:

Excellent quality of service provided. Super fast and efficient. Knows his job and perform it better than anyone else. I'd say 11/10. Hire him at the blink of an eye. He will never disappoint you in last time i don't know that how the order was cancelled and about 1 star review but Mohsin's complet

:

Very Happy to work with her and would love to work with again and again.Highly Recomended.




No comments:

Post a Comment