Tuesday 14 January 2020

Develop Functional Wordpress Membership Site











About:

***Kindly communicate with me before placing the order***



I am offering you in this gig a membership system either you want complete website or want membership system in to existing website



You can see my all services at: htttp://fiverr.com/inzamamabbasi


  • I am expert to develop WordPress membership site. 


  • I will use best and premium membership plugin which is suitable or fit on your scenario.


  • I will develop your site just according to your requirements


Requirement Questions!


  1.  Purpose of your site? (e.g education, real state, tutorial website etc).
  2. How many membership level do you want?(e.g 1 ,2 or 3)
  3. What should be the name of membership levels (e.g Free,Silver, Gold,Platinum)
  4. What will be the registration fee for each membership level OR you want free registration?
  5. Which type of design do you want,(optional)
  6. Any special functionality ?


Required to Start Project

Wordpress admin / Hosting Login Details



Your Requirement should be crystal clear. If you don't have clear your requirements, Feel Free To  Contact Me i will clarify you.



I will full fill your all requirement and deliver the project on time.



  • 100% money back guarantee.
  • 2 Days Free Support.


Thank you !


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work, the seller helped me work through a number of unanticipated issues to find solutions. Much appreciated, would recommend and will use again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you. Great he very clear about what he want

Seller's Response:

Outstanding customer service and attention to detail. Highly recommend and I will hire him again on my next project.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the opportunity and trust for giving me projects

Seller's Response:

Great and very professional and efficient work, excellent communication and delivered as requested with my website, went above and beyond expectations to deliver quality work! Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment