Sunday 27 May 2018

I will convert html to wordpress

I will convert html to wordpress












About:

I can convert HTML to WordPress with 100% job satisfaction.while working you can ask for unlimited revisions.

* PSD to WordPress Responsive 

* PSD to HTML and CSS Responsive

* Clone other site in WordPress Responsive

* PSD >  HTML > WordPress  Responsive


I will do:

Pixel Perfect PSD to WordPress Conversion

Cross Browser Compatible

Mobile Friendly Responsive Design

HTML - HTML5

CSS - CSS3

JavaScript

JQuery Effects (Image Slider Integration)

Bootstrap3 Integration


The price depends on the complexity of the HTML and  website layout. 

Reviews


bradleyt:Did a great job and will buy again.

codemaster2017:thanks

aamircan:Amazing :) Enough said

codemaster2017:Thanks

korea1112:\nThank you for your project in a very short time. I am very happy and will use it every time. Thank you very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment