Thursday 26 July 2018

I will do monthly wordpress website maintenance

I will do monthly wordpress website maintenance












About:

Wordpress Maintenance for one Month includes:

  • Wordpress Core Updates
  • Plugins Updates
  • Theme Updates
  • Minor Bug Fixes After Updates
  • Minor Page Content Updates

Note: This Gig is for Single Website and for Minor Bug fixes and extra cost will be charged for issues that take time.

Please contact me before placing order

Reviews


clynnig:This seller is ALWAYS available, I really wonder when he sleeps:) I am continually impressed with his brilliant suggestions, courteous and professional communication. He's willing to make any adjustments possible and so easy to work with. I recommend his Gig. It will improve your site remarkably as well as ease your workload tremendously.

zane_techs:Outstanding Experience!!! GREAT BUYER LOOKING FORWARD TO DO MORE TASKS FOR MY VALUED BUYER

jfphk3:GREAT COMMUNICATOR and VERY FAST on delivery

zane_techs:Outstanding Experience!!! Looking forward to do more tasks related to my valued client website.

clynnig:If you are looking for a webmaster Guru, master of all tasks, STOP here!!! This seller knows his craft, keeps my site working amazingly by maintaining it and updated. The quality of his work and excellence of his knowledge continue to amaze me. As I keep up the monthly work with him, his work stays flawless \u0026 always there when needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment