Friday 27 July 2018

I will setup wordpress personal blog

I will setup wordpress personal blog












About:

FREE!!!! 30-50 High Page Rank .EDU Backlinks FREE with Professional Package for Limited TIME.HURRY!!


1100+ Total 5 Star Review only because I provide quality services only, not quantity.


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!!!

I'm a senior Wordpress Developer & have been creating very Attractive Custom Made Websites since years! 


For basic gig, I will install wordpress on your server with a free theme. Your website will be completely editable. I'll design 1 page with your 1 page contents. You need to have a domain name +hosting .If you need best and cheap hosting, feel free and message me. I will show you how you can get godaddy hosting + free domain for one year only $12.

For a Custom Made Personal or Business theme or redesign, please send me message for a quote or check my packages .

My Guarantee: With my Custom Theme extra gig package, your site will look as if you hired a top class Web Development Company! See the feedback I receive to understand my work ethics!


Bonus : I will give you a video tutorial (No Audio) which will help you to add/edit products/ contents on your website later, if you order extra gig.

Reviews


jaxteroy:Wordpress Boss ... The best vendor in Fiverr!! Can not wait to continue a working relationship with this person. Exceptional service. Thanks so much

uniqueido:excellent work I'll be back for more job.

wordpressboss:It's my pleasure again and again working with you.we have done 25 job and I am sure we will continue.

msval55:Excellent website. Very clean and used colors to match my logos throughout, Very accommodating to my requests. I will recommend him for sure!

wordpressboss:Excellent buyer. She helped me to finish this project in different way. She send me all details and when anything needed, she reply me very fast and send to me. I will definitely work with her again and again. thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment