Tuesday 24 July 2018

I will fix wordpress plugins and themes issues

I will fix wordpress plugins and themes issues












About:

From this gig, I will fix all types of WordPress issues. If you have to face any problem with WordPress Installation, Themes and Plugins Installation or any small customization (if needs for issues solving). I offer the following sweet packages for you.

Gig Features: 

  1. Install & Customize any Plugin that is necessary.
  2. To make WordPress site's Functionality & Layout.
  3. Functional Errors or Issues.
  4. Contact Form Issues.
  5. WooCommerce Issues or Updates.
  6. Plugin Issues.
  7. WordPress CSS Issues.
  8. jQuery & JavaScripts Issues.
  9. Paid WordPress Plugins & Themes
  10. Extra Plugins to Enhance Functionality

Something not included in this gig 
feels free to get in touch with me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment