Friday 27 July 2018

I will build professional wordpress website

I will build professional wordpress website












About:

Are you looking for a WordPress pro? 

I am expert in creating , designing, building, fixing, customizing WordPress website according to your requirements.I am a professional WordPress expert. I have more than 4 years of Experience in configuring and troubleshooting WordPress. I can install, fix, move, customize WP sites.I love spending time in web designing,SEO, programming.I can tweak WP sites, fix errors and customize them. 

***************Gig Features******************

E-commerce word press website
Product uploading, Content Uploading
Fixing WP errors
Theme customization according to your need
Custom themes
Premium themes
Fixing  theme css issues
Plugin errors
Installation and setup
Multiple Revisions
SEO Friendly sites
Free Logo on Mega Project($100+ Project)
Free custom Landing/Squeeze Page (on $150+ Projects)

Also 
I'll help you to transfer your WordPress website to a new host


Reviews


smarttown:Absolute Professional- I keep coming back to Layla for all my work because it gets done perfectly every time! A pleasure to communicate with- makes working Fun! Already have another 2 major projects ready for Layla and I know in advance they will be perfect-Trusted partner and key element in my successful projects.Highly Recommended!

lailakhalid82:Thank you , i just love working with you, its always awesome and a great chat always. you are simply the best.Love working for you.

voiceoffriends:Great work and very supportive. Thank you

lailakhalid82:Thank you sir :)

vonniehawkins:Needed some tweaks to the website; Laila is responsive, creative, talented, and goes above and beyond. I will continue to hire her to help us!


No comments:

Post a Comment