Friday 27 July 2018

I will develop your WordPress website with premium themes whatever you like

I will develop your WordPress website with premium themes whatever you like












About:

Hey, I am Khubaib Rasool. I am offering my programming skills to design and develop WordPress websites for your Business.

Let me explain my skills...

  • WordPress Installation 
  • WordPress issues
  • Customization
  • CSS issues
  • Landing page
  • Cloning websites
  • Plugin configuration with every possible screenshot
  • Migrate website from 1 domain to other
  • Professional WordPress websites
  • Help and consultation
  • Performance & SEO
  • Security

You can also provide me some sample Site links that you like and wish to have a site like that.I'll do Same Site for you.Or if not have any reference site. I'll Suggest you the best sites matching to your Business.

I can also customize your existing WordPress Site, which is not looking good or need more modification.

Your satisfaction my first Aim!!!


I assure you that I'II provide you best quality work.
Please contact me before placing your order.

Reviews


alicechantala:Thank you for fixing all my wordpress bugs!

khubaibrasool:Pleased to work with her.

robertotamere:( khubaibrasool ) is great and very professional. He is extremely hard-working and will do what it takes to get it right. \n\nRecommended to any one looking for a professional hard working and a dedicated person to work with, Then give this guy a chance to do your work, you will never be disappointed 5*****star:

khubaibrasool:Pleased to work with him.

mkersgard:my order was time sensitive and descriptive, i included detailed scope of work as well as screen captures explaining/demonstrating. Vendor was no where near meeting deadlines, had a few extensions, and finally delivered. if you are not too concerned with deadlines, definitely this vender is worth.


No comments:

Post a Comment