Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will convert html to wordpress

I will convert html to wordpress












About:

HTML to WordPress conversion in maximum 5 days.
 
Get your HTML website converted into a Fully functional, Cross browser compatible, SEO  friendly Theme, Mobile and Tablet Friendly Theme, Ready to install WordPress theme!

Optional features for this gig will include:

  • WordPress Theme with Custom Post Types and theme Options.
  • Sliders, banners, drop-downs, Popup etc.
  • Search Engine Optimization
  • Social Media Integration
  • E-commerce Module
  • Template Customization
  • Making responsive design with all devices compatible
  • Testimonials Module
  • Events Module
  • Theme Documentation

100% Profile Rating and continue to provide good services. I have confident to provide 100% Quality work and get 100% positive review from every client. Please message me before ordering to confirm price.

For more services: https://www.fiverr.com/conversations/sajan91

Reviews


creativecatalog:Another perfect job for my company.\nWe no longer have words to define the qualities and professionalism of Sajan.\nThank you.

davidnoidsg:very accommodating as we are inexperienced. very helpful even though project was completed. thanks sajan!

creativecatalog:Super quality of service, always exceeds my expectations, is my favorite collaborator in fiverr.

sajan91:Thank you for good reviews !

jryan2000us:Delivered what I requested. It took extra time partially due to my client's delay, but he delivered well in the end. Highly recommend if you want to go from HTML website to Wordpress website. \n


No comments:

Post a Comment