Thursday 26 July 2018

I will build and fill with content an online store on wordpress

I will build and fill with content an online store on wordpress












About:

I will create your online store and fill it with content within a few days from the beginning. All I need from you are your ideas about design and an import source.

I can install WordPress to your web hosting, add a shopping theme and all tools you need for your project to have a success and upload products from a given list.

What means a basic installation?

For a basic installation your choose a WP theme and plugins which you need for to start your project. From this I build your web site and import content.

What means a standard  installation?

In addition to the basic features I help you with a theme customization, e.g. change colors and fonts, remove some elements, ...

What means a premium installation?

I will make some more customization for your site, e.g. change layout... let you more to play with your creativity (we can discuss a plan).

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment