Wednesday 4 July 2018

I will build responsive wordpress website or blog

I will build responsive wordpress website or blog












About:

Hello and welcome to my gig!

Hey Fiverr Users. I am Rabbiya and I am working as a Wordpress developer from last 7+ years now and have created, customized more than 100 Wordpress, buddypress, Woocommerce, Learndash, Nette and Genesis framework websites in the past.

What Service I Provide You :

1. Install WordPress  
2. Install Premium Theme
3. Install Plugin
4. Customize Theme
5. Customize Plugin
6. Develop a Blog/Corporate/E-commerce site
7. Setup WooCommerce
8. Setup Product with nice looking
9. Setup Payment gateways
10. Social Sharing system
11. Full Responsive Website
12. SEO Optimized
13. Page speed Optimized
14. WordPress Security

PLEASE DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT BEFORE ORDERING.

Reviews


alyabbasi:quality work, recommend buyer

bakermartha:Excellent job great communication. Professional and Fast turn around time.Highly recommend! This is the best service I have used! Thanks alot

rabbiyaabbasi:Outstanding Experience!

huongicardenas:She was amazing to work with!! Ultra professional and very helpful throughout the entire process!!. Great work and very timely. Finished perfectly, and ahead of schedule. I would definitely use him again for all of my website needs..! Thank you

rabbiyaabbasi:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment