Thursday 26 July 2018

I will give you genesis framework and any child theme in 1 day

I will give you genesis framework and any child theme in 1 day












About:

//// Please read the full description before ordering! \\\\\

Basic $5 package includes - I will give you or install the genesis framework and any child them from the studiopress website you want for $5

Standard Package - 
I will install and setup any genesis theme and genesis framework and customize to look just like the demo on the studiopress website.

Premium Package - 
This includes everything above but a fully custom website up to 10 pages. 

If you are looking for a full custom and professional website then look at this gig, it may be the better option:

https://www.fiverr.com/dmor71/build-a-custom-genesis-framework-website-in-24hrs

The Genesis framework I give you is fully functional and can updated by you.

NOTE: For best results, contact me first with your exact requirements.

Reviews


elitebroker:Great work. Highly recommend.

asklindastewart:Great seller. Gets the job done and helpfu with any questions etc. Thank you.

dmor71:Good communication and easy to work with.

wordpress_nerd:awesome, thank you

cellulean:I have nothing but respect for this guy. Let me just say this, don't even think twice to hire Dmor, just go with it because you cannot go wrong. This guy is just AMAZING. And not just with his skills and experience with wordpres/genesis/techie stuff but with everything..\n\nGreat personality, very patience and very dependent. I highly recommend him.


No comments:

Post a Comment