Wednesday 4 July 2018

I will do wordpress customization, customize wordpress

I will do wordpress customization, customize wordpress












About:

*** LEVEL 2 SELLER - 99.9% Positive Customer Feedback - Other gigs at bottom ***
** Please contact me before placing an order **

With this gig, I will help you to do any WordPress customization

✪ What I can do
- Favicon & Logo customization
- Any WordPress Plugin setup/configuration
- Change the Permalink Structure
- Theme installation and customization
- Custom style for anything
- Site Design and Layout
- Woocommerce customization
- Customize Background - Header - footer
- Enable/disable HTML in WP comments
- Turn off Post Revisions in WordPress
- Fix Errors on the WP Login screen
- Improve the Security of your WordPress website
- Shopping cart integration
And much more!

✪ My other services:
- Install WP, theme and plugin
- create WP site
- Move/migrate WP

✪ Guarantee
100% money back guarantee
Great customer service
Express delivery

*** Do wordpress customization - customize wordpress ***



Reviews


blacktegu:Great seller! Delivered what I was looking for! Thanks again!

hotmailguru:Outstanding Experience!

mramish:I will need to hire someone to fix all of the errors my website now has.

hotmailguru:but it's not my fault

angusky:Best seller, easy to deal with great communication. Highly recommended. Definitely will order again!


No comments:

Post a Comment