Thursday 26 July 2018

I will create a website for you

I will create a website for you












About:

First, I am a professional PHP developer since 2009, I am working on FreeLancer sites, and have a very good rating.

I could design any website based on PHP/MySQL which could be in "Joomla", "WordPress", "OpenCart", "CodeIgniter", "Laravel" or Just only PHP/MySQL

This gig is for WordPress site development, but you can contact me for custom work as well.

Basic:
This package for those people who just want a simple business/personal website with quick turn around, it will not take more than 3 days to complete.

Standard:
This package is for those peoples who want website look professional and quick launch, due to using premium themes we will deliver you amazing website.

Ultimate:
This package includes a completely unique theme design, we custom design theme for your requirements, we make sure theme responsive and AMP friendly (for AMP we use the plugin)

If you have any question you can contact me anytime!

Thanks,

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment