Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will create an elegant wordpress website or blog

I will create an elegant wordpress website or blog












About:

Note: Please let me know before ordering this gig and discuss about your project.

Hi there,

My name is Sami. I have been a professional web designer/developer for the past 5 years. I have designed and developed over 200 plus websites for many different types of companies. I am a Google Adwords certified digital marketer and certified wordpress developer.


I offer complete WordPress website design and development. From your company’s website to business ecommerce website. 


I can provide these services:


  • WordPress Installation and Setup on Your Hosting

  • Theme installation and setup on your site.

  • Demo Content Installation

  • Necessary Plugins Installation.

  • Google analytics integration

  • Responsive & SEO Friendly Design

  • Ecommerce Installation & Setup

  • Security and SEO plugin setup

  • Custom contact form setup for your site.


I will provide you complete tutorials and resources for free that will enable you to manage site yourself. If necessary I will also provide complete ongoing support with no cost at all.


Gig Guarantee:

  • 100% satisfaction Guaranteed.

  • Premium Support even after work is delivered.

  • Unlimited revisions till you are satisfied

Reviews


fishing11:Seller does excellent job of providing services as requested; great communication and delivery. Highly recommend and will be using his services again.

axpart:Amazing buyer. Will love to work with you again in some project big projects like this one.\r\n\r\nThanks!

mariegmbazoa:Love work with him. He is really a kind person. I will work with him for next project.

axpart:Amazing buyer. I will love to work this amazing person again in next projects. :D\r\n

texxtys:Working with Axpart, means getting exactly what you requested and even more! The requirements were all fulfilled and we had a perfect communication, fast, friendly and professional.\nHe always delivers on time and high-quality. For sure I will repeat and do more projects with him. I can highly recommend this 5*****-seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment