Monday 2 July 2018

I will customize, create, fix, install your wordpress website

I will customize, create, fix, install your wordpress website












About:

 I am a web developer with over 4years experience.


 I will fix any WordPress, HTML, CSS Issues You Got, just for $5.


Kindly note that this Gig is one Gig per one issue. So, if you have two issues at a time that's two Gigs. I hope you will understand this.

In case you're having issues with your websites maybe plugins, themes setup, configuration and so on, kindly get in touch now, I will be happy to help you out. I will do everything.


And please Contact me before you place your order.

Thank you.

Sam

Reviews


lepykay:Fantastic! He got my job done easily and very fast in delivery. I will surely be in touch again for more jobs. I am so happy my website is up now. Thanks

samkeji:I appreciate your trust in my ability to deliver your desires. Thanks

mathieucyr634:Great experience and great work

samkeji:thanks

aatirgeek:Excellent seller. Great experience. Highly recommend this service\n


No comments:

Post a Comment