Tuesday 3 July 2018

I will create responsive wordpress site

I will create responsive wordpress site












About:

If you need RESPONSIVE WordPress website this is the right Gig for you! 

All my packages include:

 > WordPress CREATE
 > WordPress THEME install and CUSTOMIZATION
 > Required Plugin Installation (Minimum 5)
 > Create pages - up to chosen package
 > Resolve any problem and fix bugs
 > RESPONSIVE design (Mobile friendly)

If you want to choose a theme than contact me before ordering.

PLEASE WRITE ME, IF YOU NEED SOMETHING MORE, FOR EXAMPLE:

 
- Website Redesign
 - E-commerce Website
 - Membership ready site
 - Any your Premium Theme install
 - Logo / Favicon / Banner
 - Help with SOCIAL MEDIA profiles
 - SEO keywords research
 - Help with SEO

Don't waste your time. contact me! :)

Best regards,
Boby!

Reviews


uppersuit:Boby was responsive although we are in different time zones. He offered recommendations when you come up with ideas. He did delivered early.

positiveboby:Thank you, Olton!\r\nI m glad that you like my work and pleasure is mine to work on your projects, again and again!\r\nHigh recommended as client!

simpsonabela:What a Guy outstanding work, by Bobbi never lets me down. He performed where other have failed, built my second website in such a short time. I recommend him to others. Thank you Bobbi. Outstanding performance.

positiveboby:You are welcome at any time Simon!\r\nThank you on your trust. Pleasure is mine to work with you and improve your sites.\r\nI also high recommended you as an amazing client!

lululoveslife:This is my second site designed by PositiveBoby. Quality of site design and function is incredible. The speed of delivery was unbelievable! The final site is beautiful, responsive and perfectly suited to the purpose. I am already recommending to friends and family and will undoubtely use again!


No comments:

Post a Comment