Saturday 28 July 2018

I will answer ASAP ;) + See More

I will answer ASAP ;) + See More












About:

Is your WordPress blog or site hacked? 

It could be:

✔ Infected with Malware;

✔ Blacklisted by Google; 

✔ Disabled by Host;

✔ Redirecting; 

✔ Spam in Search Results;

✔ Any other issue.

You should hurry up as You are losing SEO and clients!


I've specialized in WordPress sites malware removal (remove viruses and other malicious code),

website recovering,  web security, any bug fixing and -

I will do my best for You with 2 months GUARANTEE


With this gig STANDARD Package you will get:

✔  a Full Professional site Cleanup (fix your WordPress hacked website by removing malware);

  the website Secured and protected from future attacks with the most powerful security firewall (free version) that will make you sure it never happens again;  

✔ additional professional security work on your website (backdoors fixed,  updates, other security tricks);

 blacklist removal;
✔ + 2 months GUARANTEE.

Satisfaction guaranteed.
You should read my reviews to understand my working ethic.   


I can fix your website in less than 24 hours. 


Requirements: Web hosting Control Panel access.

Reviews


argilio900:This seller is always great to work with! Very knowledgable, thorough and works fast. Great value! Thank you again!

babini:Thank you!

bigcalfguy:Babini was prompt, professional, and easy to communicate with. The work was done beyond my expectation and I would readily work with him again if needed. 5 Stars!

babini:Thank you so much, BIgcalfguy!

edanraw:work completed straight away ! very good to work with \n


No comments:

Post a Comment