Thursday 26 July 2018

I will integrate your mailchimp and wordpress website

I will integrate your mailchimp and wordpress website












About:

I will integrate mailchimp autoresponder that allows you to quickly collect names and e-mail addresses, and automatically follow up with those specific individuals in any fashion that you want.

I will setup your free report, ebook audio or video, so when a wordPress website visitor subscribes to your list, they get something of value in return.

Signup form or opt-in form is an essential part for your targeted list building, After the visitor signs up for your list, and downloads your 
freebies of content, the autoresponder can be set up before hand to automatically follow up with the individual info.

I will customize the signup related to your website color, font and text field, will set up double opt-in or single opt-in, as well as will create and design a welcome email template.

Custom styling for the sign up form. 
I will set your custom message for after successful subscription. Please contact before placing order. I can also create and customize mailchimp popup signup form for you.

Please contact for your any other signup form integration. Thank you

Reviews


johnrmcgillion:It was great. Did a great job! Very efficient, fast ...

email_design:Thank you, waiting for next job

johnrmcgillion:Order was carried out in a quick, concise and professional manner ...

email_design:Thank you,

katcxnt:He designed a beautiful popup that gave people my ebook for their email! Great deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment