Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will restore wordpress broken website

I will restore wordpress broken website












About:

Hello!

Do you have a broken wordpress website? My name is Mihajlo and I am an experienced Wordpress developer and I can restore your website in a timely matter, because I care about your business and success.

What can I do for you? 
- fix "white screen of death"; 
- fix database connection errors; 
- fix PHP errors (eg. memory limits); 
- restore websites from older backups; 
- upgrading errors; 
- clean websites (malware / viruses)

I usually manage to fix the issues in under one day, and for that I would need all your collaboration, as I would need all the information you can provide about how your website broke (under what circumstances, what you were trying to do, and so forth).

Reviews


csmarketing:Excellent Fiverr!

allofthemes:Thank you!!

fishinacup:Very knowledgeable and quick delivery. I'm looking forward to working with him again.

lilwow007:Great communication!

tyedwards24:amazing service! went above and beyond to take care of my website. very quick worker and he knows what he's doing


No comments:

Post a Comment