Sunday 2 September 2018

I will install genesis framework and customize like demo

I will install genesis framework and customize like demo












About:

If you have bought StudioPress Genesis Framework and a child theme of your choice and not know how to customize them, you have come to the right place.

I will customize your Genesis Framework themes to create a professional looking WordPress site.

Moreover, if you want me to provide the framework and a premium child theme, I will.

I will provide the following services
  • I will install genesis framework
  • Install Genesis Child theme of your choice
  • Add a contact form via Contact Form 7
  • Customize the child theme like the demo
  • Customize text, colors and create menus (see Premium package)


I will need
  • Your WordPress site login details
  • Tell the name of StudioPress Genesis child theme
  • For Premium package please describe your requirements


NOTE: Feel free to contact me before placing the order for effective delivery.

Reviews


meljosue:Really amazing work! Fast, responsive, high quality. shakemahadi is highly skilled and I will definitely consider working with shakemahadi again! I highly recommend shakemahadi's services!

shakemahadi:Outstanding experience. I have learned many things while working on this project. Hope to work with her again!

jasperdewinter:great experience

shakemahadi:It's really awesome to work with a buyer like him. Very much inspiring!

simonlawrence:Has worker with the seller a few times, and each times its getting easier and easier and better and better. GREAT WORK ! Will order again very soon


No comments:

Post a Comment