Saturday 18 January 2020

Install The SSL Certificate On Wordpress Websites











About:

What is SSL?

An SSL enabled website has become a symbol of reliability not only for e-commerce sites but even Google would consider your blog/website for SSL for ranking factor.

Hence, SSL is a must for reliability as well as SEO point of view.

Having a green padlock makes your website authentic not only for Google bot but also to your site visitors and customers

 

What will you get in this gig?

I will install the SSL certificate on cPanel of your hosting. That means you are providing me with the certificate and I am technically helping with installation.



Don't have an SSL certificate or not willing to pay annually for SSL?

Absolutely no worries. I can install a free version of SSL for you, that's too lifetime free. Yes, I will be installing Letsencrypt SSL certificate. 

So, do not wait to enter the world of secured website and gain the trust of your customers and website visitors.



PS

I will need access to your cPanel in order to install the SSL certificate. Only the admin login details of the site won't be sufficient. 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing fast work! The best and only that I will use!

Seller's Response:

Excellent communication, it was like we knew each other for years! Very fast delivery, everything works fine, I recommend the seller 101%.

:

Really cares about his work and very passionate! Will use this seller again!

:

Will use for more projects.

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment