Friday 17 January 2020

Fix Any Wordpress Issue Or Error











About:

Please Contact Me before placing any orders!



I am a full-time freelance web designer based in the UK. I manage a handful of websites on a daily basis, all running Wordpress, so my experience in trouble shooting is considerable. 



I am here to offer you my skill set that I have built over the years.



In this package I will aim to;



- Resolve any bug or issue you have with your Wordpress installation

- Perform a full Wordpress backup, which includes your database. This can sit on your hosting account (Disk space permitting), or can be file transferred to you/uploaded to your cloud storage (Google Drive, Dropbox) etc.

- I will optimise your website to achieve a 90+ score on GTMetrix's PageSpeed tab.

- I can set you up with a Cloudflare Content Delivery Network (CDN) account if you do not already have one.



Please do get in touch before placing any orders!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome job! Fast!

Seller's Response:

Awesome job! Fast!

Seller's Response:

Friendly and helpful guy. Will use again in the future. Thanks.

:

Was a pleasure chatting, thank you!

:

Mark always exceeds our expectations the first time ahead of schedule! Kent Surfacegenie.com




No comments:

Post a Comment