Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will create an amazing responsive WordPress coming soon page from premium templates with features.

I will create an amazing responsive WordPress coming soon page from premium templates with features.












About:

Hello Sir,
I am Moin Ahmed. Level One seller on fiverr.com . Basically I am a full time graphic Designer and Wordpress Developer. I can assist you to build a creative and responsive wordpress site for your business.
But in this gig I will create a responsive
  • Coming soon page
  • Under Construction Page
  • Under Maintenance Page
  • Launching soon page
  • Welcoming page etc
for your business with various  features such as.... 
  • Sign up with email option
  • Subscription Option
  • Countdown Option
  • Leave us a message  Option

One option will be allowed for 5 USD or you can inbox me to get a discount.

Thanks, Have a great day.
 

Reviews


christycel:The communication was clear and he made himself available.

moinahmed1:Great experience and very responsive.

kathyannnagi704:great job easy to work with

moinahmed1:Great Experience.

sisterfriends:Amazing designer who understands the value of communication. The communication made it easy for the task to be completed as requested and delivered well before the deadline.


No comments:

Post a Comment