Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will create any wordpress plugin

I will create any wordpress plugin












About:

PLEASE SEND ME MESSAGE BEFORE PLACING ORDER

What am I offering in this GIG?

In this GIG I am offering almost all services related to WordPress.
✔ Fixing  WordPress Error, Bugs or any issue.
✔ Theme and Plugin Customization.
✔ HTML/CSS/JS issues fixing.
✔ Making Website Responsive.
✔ Admin Dashboard Customization.
✔ WooCommerce Fixing + Customization.
✔ Installing Plugins and Configuring them.
✔ Website & Blog Development.
✔ Plugins Development.
✔ Wordpress Migration.
✔ Wordpress Speed Optimization.
✔ SMTP Configuration.
✔ Wordpress Speed Optimization.
✔ Integrating APIs.

Whats in Basic Gig?

I will fix one issue of your website or plugin for $15/hour. 

 Why Me?

✔ I can fix your issue within few hours.
✔ Will do multiple revisions to satisfy you.

Note:-If its a custom requirement please contact me before placing an order so we can discuss.

Looking forward to serving you better!!!

Reviews


roccoyfredy:very professional, I will certainly work with him more times.

webigear:Great Client to work with. Thanks for hiring

brendanowen:PERFECT seller! Built a complex plugin with ease and no hesitation to revise any thing I felt needed to be developed differently. Always willing and available to communicate and explain. I appreciate everything, thank you :)

webigear:Was one of the big plugin development we handled which covered most features like wp cron, custom email notifications and PayPal api. It went well because of clear client requirements and proper communication. Highly recommended client to work with.

ryanmmoon:Created exactly what I needed and exceeded my expectations. Thank you very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment