Wednesday 25 July 2018

I will do a Super Complicated WordPress Customization in This Package

I will do a Super Complicated WordPress Customization in This Package












About:

I am an experienced WordPress designer and developer with 1.5+ years experience. I can help you with all kind of WordPress customization.

Note: Drop a message to discuss your needs and budget.Price varies on every project.


What can I do for you?

  
 ✪ WordPress Installation
   ✪ Theme Installation
   ✪ Theme Customization
   ✪ Design and Layout Customization
   ✪ fix theme CSS issues 
   ✪ Favicon and Logo Customization
   ✪ Make Responsive Design
   ✪ Background, header and footer Customization
   ✪ Sidebar Customization
   ✪ Wordpress speed optimization
   ✪ Add new CSS to your existing theme
   ✪ Revolution slider creation and customization
   ✪ Contact form configuration and resolve issues

  And any related issue.wordpress

 Why me?


 ✓ Fluent in English and Project Understanding
 ✔ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for all of my Service
 ✔  Project Quality and Clients Satisfaction is my main Objective
 ✔  High-Quality Work and Clean & Clear Codes
 ✔ 100% Money Back Guarantee

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment