Tuesday 24 July 2018

I will develop custom wordpress plugin

I will develop custom wordpress plugin












About:

Hello,

I am a passionate PHP guy loves building WordPress Plugin. I am doing these with +6 years of Professional experience. 

I will provide these on this Order

  • Create Custom WordPress Plugin from scratch upon requirements
  • Create Custom Widget upon directions
  • Quick fix any bugs
  • Fix any other plugin issue
  • Custom WooCommerce extensions
  • Custom alerts modules
  • REST API
  • WordPress security leak fixes
  • WordPress Speed optimization help
  • Short code development 
  • ...etc

Yes I will provide these kinds of services and can more even maintenance and audit to your WordPress. I just want to assure you that I am a TRUE expert guy on my work domain. 

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER - BECAUSE

  • I need to listen your requirements 
  • I need to be clear what exactly you want
  • we both should be at one and same point to avoid any misunderstanding 

Waiting to hear from you

Thanks 
Jaed Mosharraf

Reviews


jkhaui:A+ once again. Thank you my friend

jaedpro:nice working with him, will wait for next

matthew2222:(-:(-:(-:(-:(-:

jaedpro:Outstanding Experience!

tonyspam69:Fantastic service, excellent communication, and fast delivery. I'll definitely do business with this guy again!


No comments:

Post a Comment