Tuesday 24 July 2018

I will design, create, fix, move WordPress websites by giving you quality work and satisfaction.I only believe in giving customer more than they expect. + See More

I will design, create, fix, move WordPress websites by giving you quality work and satisfaction.I only believe in giving customer more than they expect. + See More












About:

 Please discuss your requirements before placing order!

Do you want Awesome Form for your website I am here to provide you!


I will install and create Gravity Form or Contact Form 7 as you want, Simple form, Complicated form,Big Form,Advance Form, Multi page Form, Conditional Logic Form, Total Calculation Form,
Restricted and unrestricted fields and payment integration as you request.  
Installation and set up within 24hrs for simple form.

I can give you following services:

  1. Single Line Text Field                             
  2. Paragraph Text Field
  3. Email Address Field
  4. Drop Down Menu Field
  5. Check Box Field
  6. Multiple Choice Field
  7. Google or Simple Captcha
  8. File Upload
  9. Date & Time
  10. Password etc

✪ Other Exclusive features:

  • Conditional & logical Forms
  • Advance Forms
  • Big Forms
  • Multi-steps or Multi-page Form
  • PDF Notifications
  • Paypal/Authorize/Stripe payments
  • CRM Integration
  • Auto Responder
  • Responsive
  • Google Captcha security
  • Digital Signature
  • Custom Design Form
  • Custom Css


I can also troubleshoot
 following issues:

1. Avoid duplicate registration.
2. Notification receiving issue.

Note: Before the Placing order, contact me and discuss your project.I will give you custom quote for your requirement. Thanks!!

Reviews


peter_douglas00:Appreciate your consulting work!

madinavillage:Excellent work. Appreciate the fast turn time and attention to detail.

lazwarriot:I totally recommend his work. Very efficient, clean and fast. I have received many gigs and I will buy more.

tahirsaleem9:Thank you so much for appreciating my work!! I look forward to working on your next project! :)

jenniferwarren:At last. Someone who actually knows what they are doing. Kudo's. Well worth the money. Others will happily charge less and screw it up, but this guy gets the job done fast and done right the first time out of the box. Any other standards just aren't worth talking about.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment